Senior Sales Executive
Based in New Delhi or Bangalore, India | Posted June 10, 2019
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive to drive our Benchmarks business in India and the surrounding South Asia region. With minimal supervision, you will be responsible for new account development, expanding and maintaining existing accounts, and working with Sales Executives from other regions on worldwide accounts.
What you’ll do
- Identify and pursue prospects at key industry players through lead generation activities, including personal network, tradeshows, direct mailings, advertising, cold-calling, and referral programs.
- Meet with prospects to identify decision makers, understand their decision making criteria, and their needs.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations to potential new clients.
- Meeting with and presenting to clients with the highest profile and potential.
- Provide value propositions, handle objections, prepare quotes, and close sales with prospects.
- Retain existing customers, when those customers are not handled by account management teams.
- Identify and resolve issues using your judgement and initiative, acting without supervision.
- A minimum of eight years of sales and business development experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Enterprise sales (IT and procurement)
- Consumer electronics industry
- Software sales or marketing
- General computer / mobile device / server hardware knowledge, preferably with:
- Computer graphics and performance
- Server performance
- Bachelor's degree in a suitable field.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Self-starter, able to work independently, and be willing to learn about the technology you're selling.
- Proven success at continuously meeting and exceeding both quarterly and annual sales goals.
- An interest in the latest PC and mobile hardware is a plus.
Travel and compensation
- Travel requirements vary monthly, anywhere from 10-50%, domestic and international.
- Compensation is a mix of salary and quarterly sales commission.