Windows Software Developer
Based in Espoo, Finland | Posted October 1, 2019
We are looking for a Windows Software Developer to join our growing PCMark development team. You will play a key role, working closely with our partners at leading technology companies like Intel, AMD, and Qualcomm, to create new PCMark benchmark tests that are relevant, accurate, and impartial.
You will be working in a team of passionate and highly skilled engineers that take pride in developing high-quality software.
What you’ll do
- Design and develop new benchmark tests from start to finish.
- Design and develop new applications to support our benchmark development.
- Collaborate with engineers from our industry partners.
Your skills and experience
- You are passionate about technology.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in software design and development using C++.
- At least 3 years of experience using C# development is considered a plus.
- Java and/or full stack web development experience are considered a plus.
- You have worked in project teams using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- You are familiar with concepts like UI programming, multithreading, and unit tests.
- You have successfully delivered products to customers.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills in English.