VRMark release notes
What's new in VRMark 1.3.2020 — June 20, 2018
This is a minor update. Benchmark scores are not affected.
- Improved presentation of AMD Ryzen specifications on the Results screen.
- Improved update notification system.
- Text, logos, links, and file paths updated to reflect new company branding. See https://benchmarks.ul.com/welcome.
- Fixed an issue that could result in visual artifacts in the Cyan Room.
- Fixed an issue with logging that could cause a benchmark run to fail.
How to get the latest version
VRMark will prompt you to install an update when a new version is available. This is the easiest and fastest way to update VRMark. Simply open VRMark and follow the instructions on the Home screen.
Alternatively, you can download the complete installer here.
If you bought or downloaded VRMark from Steam you will get the latest updates automatically.