3DMark release notes
What's new in 3DMark 2.5.5029 — 2018 年 6 月 20 日
- Improved presentation of AMD Ryzen specifications on the Results screen.
- Improved update notification system.
- Text, logos, links, and file paths updated to reflect new company branding.See https://benchmarks.ul.com/welcome.
- Improved stability when looping Fire Strike, Ice Storm, or Cloud Gate on a PC with Intel integrated graphics.
- Fixed an issue with logging that could cause a benchmark run to fail.
3DMark will prompt you to install an update when a new version is available.This is the easiest and fastest way to update 3DMark.Simply open 3DMark and follow the instructions on the Home screen.
If you bought or downloaded 3DMark from Steam you will get the latest updates automatically.