A new, easier way to submit your 3DMark scores to HWBOT
November 30, 2016
HWBOT is a popular community for competitive overclocking and benchmark leaderboards. Whether you are new to overclocking or an old hand, HWBOT is the place to go for overclocking contests, rankings, and esports.
Submitting 3DMark scores to HWBOT has traditionally involved manually copying over results, entering hardware details and uploading validation screenshots. For the past few weeks, we've been working with the HWBOT team to make this process easier and faster.
Today, we're launching our new streamlined submission process. Starting with 3DMark Time Spy, you can now submit scores to HWBOT with one click on 3dmark.com. We hope to extend this feature to other tests in the future.
How do I link my HWBOT account to my Futuremark account?
Connecting your HWBOT account is easy. If you don't have an HWBOT account, you can create one here.
- Sign in to 3dmark.com and go to the Settings page.
- Scroll down to the Connect HWBOT Account section.
- Enter your HWBOT username and password and click the Connect button.
How do I submit my 3DMark Time Spy scores to HWBOT?
Please note that you can only submit results that have passed our score validation checks.
- Open the result page for the 3DMark Time Spy score that you want to submit to HWBOT.
- In the top section, below the score, click on the Submit result to HWBOT link.
- Log in to the HWBOT page that opens.
- You can now add extra details to your result, for example, cooling information and hardware details.
- When you are finished, click the Submit benchmark result button to submit your score.
Lenovo Focuses on Optimizing PC Hardware Testing with Procyon® Benchmarks
May 9, 2023
New Office Productivity Battery Life Scenario Released Today From Procyon®
May 4, 2023
Procyon® from UL Solutions Launch MacOS Benchmarks for Multi-Platform Score Comparison
May 2, 2023
3DMark adds feature test for AMD FSR.
March 30, 2023
UL Procyon® AI Inference Benchmark for Windows Released 22nd March 2023
March 20, 2023
3DMark NVIDIA DLSS feature test adds DLSS 3 support.
October 19, 2022
3DMark Speed Way is now available
October 12, 2022
3DMark Speed Way is launching on October 12.
October 10, 2022
New 3DMark feature test for Intel XeSS.
October 5, 2022
New UL Procyon Battery Life Benchmark for Windows PCs
June 30, 2022
Peek inside the 3DMark Speed Way graphics engine
March 24, 2022
Introducing the Build & Benchmark bundle
March 3, 2022
Get ready for 3DMark Speed Way
February 28, 2022
New languages for 3DMark and an improved Storage Benchmark result screen
December 10, 2021
3DMark adds new SSD benchmark for gamers
November 10, 2021