A new, easier way to submit your 3DMark scores to HWBOT
November 30, 2016
HWBOT is a popular community for competitive overclocking and benchmark leaderboards. Whether you are new to overclocking or an old hand, HWBOT is the place to go for overclocking contests, rankings, and esports.
Submitting 3DMark scores to HWBOT has traditionally involved manually copying over results, entering hardware details and uploading validation screenshots. For the past few weeks, we've been working with the HWBOT team to make this process easier and faster.
Today, we're launching our new streamlined submission process. Starting with 3DMark Time Spy, you can now submit scores to HWBOT with one click on 3dmark.com. We hope to extend this feature to other tests in the future.
How do I link my HWBOT account to my Futuremark account?
Connecting your HWBOT account is easy. If you don't have an HWBOT account, you can create one here.
- Sign in to 3dmark.com and go to the Settings page.
- Scroll down to the Connect HWBOT Account section.
- Enter your HWBOT username and password and click the Connect button.
How do I submit my 3DMark Time Spy scores to HWBOT?
Please note that you can only submit results that have passed our score validation checks.
- Open the result page for the 3DMark Time Spy score that you want to submit to HWBOT.
- In the top section, below the score, click on the Submit result to HWBOT link.
- Log in to the HWBOT page that opens.
- You can now add extra details to your result, for example, cooling information and hardware details.
- When you are finished, click the Submit benchmark result button to submit your score.
3DMark adds new SSD benchmark for gamers
November 10, 2021
Benchmark PC performance with Microsoft Office apps
October 4, 2021
UL benchmarks are ready for Windows 11
September 29, 2021
3DMark update adds new Steam achievements, trading cards, and more!
September 27, 2021
Reduce the risk of data loss with Testdriver Storage Health Test
August 26, 2021
Experience DirectX 12 Ultimate with 3DMark
August 25, 2021
New CPU benchmarks for gamers and overclockers
June 24, 2021
New security and reporting features in Testdriver Cloud Edition
May 25, 2021
PCMark for Android adds new Work 3.0 benchmark with 64-bit support
May 12, 2021
New 3DMark benchmark for Windows, macOS, iOS and Android
May 3, 2021
New 3DMark test measures mesh shader performance
February 11, 2021
Announcing end of support for PCMark 8, 3DMark Sky Diver, and VRMark for Android benchmarks
December 16, 2020
Easy PC health monitoring for IT professionals
December 3, 2020
New benchmarks from UL help content creators choose a PC
November 30, 2020
Enhancing 3DMark benchmark results with game performance data
November 25, 2020