PCMark 8 v2.3.293 update released
November 27, 2014
A bug fix in this update means that scores from the Storage Consistency and Storage Adaptivity tests included in PCMark 8 Professional Edition may improve slightly on some hardware. Other benchmark scores are not affected.
- SystemInfo module updated to 4.32 for improved hardware compatibility.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Adobe After Effects test to fail.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Storage benchmark from running on dynamic disks, including stripes and mirrors.
Professional Edition only
- PDF report now includes details of the screen resolution and memory modules.
- Fixed a data alignment issue in the Storage Consistency test that could result in read-modify-write operations when a simple write was intended. Scores from this test may improve on devices previously affected by the bug.
- Added --custom command line option to enable the Storage Consistency test to be customized for selected use cases. See PCMark 8 Storage Consistency Customization Guide for details.
New UL Procyon Battery Life Benchmark for Windows PCs
June 30, 2022
Peek inside the 3DMark Speed Way graphics engine
March 24, 2022
Introducing the Build & Benchmark bundle
March 3, 2022
Get ready for 3DMark Speed Way
February 28, 2022
New languages for 3DMark and an improved Storage Benchmark result screen
December 10, 2021
3DMark adds new SSD benchmark for gamers
November 10, 2021
Benchmark PC performance with Microsoft Office apps
October 4, 2021
UL benchmarks are ready for Windows 11
September 29, 2021
3DMark update adds new Steam achievements, trading cards, and more!
September 27, 2021
Reduce the risk of data loss with Testdriver Storage Health Test
August 26, 2021
Experience DirectX 12 Ultimate with 3DMark
August 25, 2021
New CPU benchmarks for gamers and overclockers
June 24, 2021
New security and reporting features in Testdriver Cloud Edition
May 25, 2021
PCMark for Android adds new Work 3.0 benchmark with 64-bit support
May 12, 2021
New 3DMark benchmark for Windows, macOS, iOS and Android
May 3, 2021