Recommend your Android device with 3DMark
February 21, 2014
We've updated our 3DMark Android benchmark app. The main change is a new feature that lets you recommend your phone or tablet to other 3DMark users. You can already see mobile devices ranked by popularity on our website. Soon you'll be able to see which phones and tablets generate the most personal recommendations too.
The other changes in this update help prepare 3DMark for our new OpenGL ES 3.0 tests, which are coming soon. For a start, 3DMark now supports the ability to install and uninstall benchmark tests from within the app. With this change you will be able to better manage the limited storage space on your device by installing only the most suitable 3DMark benchmark tests.
We've made it easier to install 3DMark on to AOSP devices, and to install via sideloading when there is no network available.
Finally, we've also translated 3DMark into Simplified Chinese to better support our users in China and the surrounding area.
New in 3DMark Android 1.3.1309
Benchmark scores are unaffected by this update.
- Do you love your phone? Let other 3DMark users know with the new Recommend My Device feature.
- 3DMark Android benchmark is now available in Simplified Chinese.
- 3DMark now supports the ability to install and uninstall benchmark tests from within the app. Look out for new tests coming soon.
- Improved UI rendering performance.
- Now requires Android 4.0.0 or higher. Android 3.2 support has been retired.
- Fixed a compatibility issue affecting Sony Xperia SP and Samsung Galaxy S III models with the Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 chip.
- Improved reliability on devices with less than the recommended 1 GB of memory.
- Support for installing 3DMark on AOSP devices that cannot access the Google Play store.
- Sideloading support for networkless installation.
3DMark is a free Android benchmark app available from Google Play.
UL Procyon® AI Inference Benchmark for Windows Released 22nd March 2023
March 20, 2023
3DMark NVIDIA DLSS feature test adds DLSS 3 support.
October 19, 2022
3DMark Speed Way is now available
October 12, 2022
3DMark Speed Way is launching on October 12.
October 10, 2022
New 3DMark feature test for Intel XeSS.
October 5, 2022
New UL Procyon Battery Life Benchmark for Windows PCs
June 30, 2022
Peek inside the 3DMark Speed Way graphics engine
March 24, 2022
Introducing the Build & Benchmark bundle
March 3, 2022
Get ready for 3DMark Speed Way
February 28, 2022
New languages for 3DMark and an improved Storage Benchmark result screen
December 10, 2021
3DMark adds new SSD benchmark for gamers
November 10, 2021
Benchmark PC performance with Microsoft Office apps
October 4, 2021
UL benchmarks are ready for Windows 11
September 29, 2021
3DMark update adds new Steam achievements, trading cards, and more!
September 27, 2021
Reduce the risk of data loss with Testdriver Storage Health Test
August 26, 2021