We are always on the look out for exceptional talent. If you would like to join us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you will bring to our team.
Based in Fremont, California | Posted August 7, 2017
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive to join our sales team in UL's Fremont office in California. With minimal supervision, the Senior Sales Executive is responsible for new account development and expanding existing accounts within North America and will work together with our Sales Executives in other regions on worldwide accounts.
- Identify and pursue prospects at key industry players through lead generation activities, including tradeshows, direct mailings, advertising, cold-calling, and referral programs.
- Meet with prospects to identify decison makers, understand their decision making criteria, and their needs.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations to potential new clients.
- Responsible for meeting with and presenting to the highest clients with the highest profile and or potential.
- Provide value propositions, handle objections, prepare quotes, and close sales with prospects.
- Retain existing customers, when those customers are not handled by account management teams.
- Identify and resolve issues using your own judgement and initiative and acting without supervision.
- Coach and mentor lower-level staff on effective direct sales skills and sales processes.
- Support junior staff in the identification and evaluation of important customer information.
- Travel requirements vary monthly, anywhere from 10-50%, domestic and international.
- Compensation is a mix of salary and quarterly sales commission.
- A minimum of eight years of sales and business development experience.
- Enterprise sales (IT and procurement)
- Consumer electronics industry
- Software sales or marketing
- Computer graphics and performance
- Server performance
- General computer / mobile device / server hardware knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in a suitable field.
- Candidate must have fluent English. Spanish or German is a plus.
- You must be a self-starter, able to work independently, and be willing to learn about our software.
- An interest in the latest PC and mobile hardware is a plus.
UL creates 3DMark, PCMark and VRMark, the world’s most popular and widely used benchmarks. We work with leading technology companies such as AMD, Intel, Microsoft and NVIDIA to develop benchmark tests for PCs, notebooks, tablets, smartphones, servers, and VR systems. Our software is used throughout industry, by hundreds of press publications and millions of people around the globe. For more information please visit benchmarks.UL.com.
UL is a global safety science organization with more than a century of expertise and innovation in the fields of product safety testing, inspection and verification services. Find out more at www.UL.com.