Product Marketing Manager — 3DMark
Based in Espoo, Finland or working remotely in a European time zone | Posted April 15, 2021
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our Benchmarks team and lead the marketing for our 3DMark benchmarking software.
UL benchmarks help people measure, understand and manage computer hardware performance. We create the industry's most trusted and widely used benchmarks for desktop computers, notebooks, tablets, smartphones, and VR systems. 3DMark — The Gamer’s Benchmark — is used by hundreds of press publications and millions of gamers, overclockers, and system builders around the world.
This is a great opportunity for a creative, hands-on marketer to show off their marketing skills with a dynamic and interesting product.
This is a maternity cover role (12 months) with the option to work remotely in a European time zone.
In this role, you will define our consumer marketing plan and implement multi-channel campaigns to help us meet our revenue and growth goals for our 3DMark benchmarking software and services.
- Define and execute the marketing strategy for 3DMark.
- Responsible for the 3DMark marketing plan from the top-level strategy through to the product Go-To-Market plans, down to tactical planning for individual campaigns.
- Create and implement multi-channel awareness and demand generation campaigns.
- Coordinates product launches and updates with our product managers, developers, and QA.
- Manage the relationship with editors and reviewers in the tech media.
- Manage our presence on third-party app stores such as Steam, Google Play and the Apple App Store.
- Coordinate the localization of our products, websites, and marketing materials with our vendors.
- Gather feedback and track metrics to report on campaign effectiveness and identify opportunities.
You need to be a marketing-savvy, quick-learning self-starter who thrives on tackling new challenges. You bring a positive, can-do attitude to your work every day.
You're comfortable switching between big-picture strategic thinking and hands-on, detail-oriented implementation at the drop of a dime.
You are a creative powerhouse overflowing with big ideas. You love writing and understand the importance of well-crafted content as part of a killer marketing strategy.
You're equally excited by analytics, reveling in data to unearth inspiring insights that drive business results.
You have strong project management skills and organize your time to meet deadlines.
Your skills and qualifications
- Minimum three years’ experience in a relevant role.
- You have successfully created and implemented marketing campaigns that deliver real results.
- Outstanding ability to write creative, compelling copy in English.
- Ability to think strategically while executing day-to-day activities.
- Deep knowledge of emerging technology trends and topics. Passion for PC games, technology and innovation.
- Good working knowledge of SEO, SEM and online analytics.
- Practical understanding of data privacy regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
What’s in it for you
You'll work with equally talented sales and marketing managers, product owners, programmers, artists, designers, and engineers in an environment that's friendly and casual. We work in small, self-managed teams that control their own time. You'll enjoy a great deal of autonomy and responsibility.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to improve your existing marketing skills while learning new ones. We offer varied and interesting challenges and work with many of the world's leading technology companies.
We respect the work-life balance and are committed to providing a friendly, healthy working environment.