Software Project Manager
Based in Espoo, Finland | Posted September 17, 2019
Are you an expert on Agile and Lean project management paradigms? Can you juggle projects without dropping a ball? Do you know when a project needs strict process and when it’s OK to be flexible? Are you someone who drives initiatives and can share your vision with developers?
We are looking for an enthusiastic project manager to bring order to our software development projects, both big and small. The person we’re looking for has the communication and organizational skills to deliver projects on time and on budget whether it’s a one-month project with a single developer or a multi-year project with a multidisciplinary team. Our current process is an Agile/Scrum variant, but in this role you can help us refine it or even redefine it as you see necessary.
What you’ll do
- Ensure that projects are delivered on schedule, scope and budget.
- Project forecasting and backlog management.
- Manage change.
- Resource planning.
- Work with stakeholders to define project requirements.
Your skills and experience
- You are passionate about technology.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Project Management / Specialist in an Agile (Scrum) environment and several successful projects under your belt.
- You have developed roadmaps, sprints, and product specifications.
- You have a proven track record of project management process.
- Ability to manage several projects concurrently.
- Excellent negotiation skills and understanding of risk management.
- You understand software development processes.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills in English.