3DMark iOS benchmark app gets 64-bit update
December 3, 2013
What's new in 3DMark iOS v1.2.0
- Now includes a 64-bit version for benchmarking iPhone 5s, iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina display.
- Scores from those devices will improve slightly with this version.
- Device models that do not comply with our benchmark rules have been delisted from the Device Channel.
- You should not use scores from delisted models to compare devices.
- Compare your score with Windows 8 tablets in the Device Channel.
3DMark is a free iOS benchmark app available from the App Store.
PCMark for Android adds new Work 3.0 benchmark with 64-bit support
May 12, 2021
New 3DMark benchmark for Windows, macOS, iOS and Android
May 3, 2021
New 3DMark test measures mesh shader performance
February 11, 2021
Announcing end of support for PCMark 8, 3DMark Sky Diver, and VRMark for Android benchmarks
December 16, 2020
Easy PC health monitoring for IT professionals
December 3, 2020
New benchmarks from UL help content creators choose a PC
November 30, 2020
Enhancing 3DMark benchmark results with game performance data
November 25, 2020
New 3DMark test measures pure ray-tracing performance
November 2, 2020
New cross-platform benchmark for Android, iOS and Windows
October 15, 2020
Benchmark the AI performance of Android devices
September 21, 2020
Benchmark new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30-Series GPUs with 3DMark
September 17, 2020
Introducing Testdriver Cloud Edition—Easy benchmark automation
September 15, 2020
Benchmarks.ul.com is now available in German
July 9, 2020
UL Delists MediaTek-Powered Phones with Suspect Benchmark Scores
April 15, 2020
PCMark 10 Storage Benchmarks add new language support
February 20, 2020