3DMark iOS benchmark app gets 64-bit update
December 3, 2013
What's new in 3DMark iOS v1.2.0
- Now includes a 64-bit version for benchmarking iPhone 5s, iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina display.
- Scores from those devices will improve slightly with this version.
- Device models that do not comply with our benchmark rules have been delisted from the Device Channel.
- You should not use scores from delisted models to compare devices.
- Compare your score with Windows 8 tablets in the Device Channel.
3DMark is a free iOS benchmark app available from the App Store.
Variable-rate shading test coming to 3DMark
July 18, 2019
Test PCIe 4.0 bandwidth with 3DMark
June 25, 2019
New PCIe 4.0 test coming to 3DMark
June 11, 2019
PCMark 10 introduces a better way to test battery life
May 27, 2019
Now you can test PC performance with Microsoft Office apps in PCMark 10
May 27, 2019
New drivers enable ray tracing on NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics cards
April 11, 2019
Google Stadia tech demo: cloud-based multi-GPU rendering
March 19, 2019
3DMark is now available on China’s largest games portal
March 11, 2019
UL contributes ray tracing expertise to new book
March 7, 2019
Two new benchmarks coming to PCMark 10
February 25, 2019
3DMark adds DLSS performance test
February 4, 2019
3DMark Android v2.0.4589 update released
January 16, 2019
3DMark Port Royal ray tracing benchmark now available
January 8, 2019
Top overclockers set new records in 3DMark ray tracing benchmark
December 12, 2018
New trailer and release date for 3DMark Port Royal ray tracing benchmark
December 8, 2018