A new, easier way to submit your 3DMark scores to HWBOT
November 30, 2016
HWBOT is a popular community for competitive overclocking and benchmark leaderboards. Whether you are new to overclocking or an old hand, HWBOT is the place to go for overclocking contests, rankings, and esports.
Submitting 3DMark scores to HWBOT has traditionally involved manually copying over results, entering hardware details and uploading validation screenshots. For the past few weeks, we've been working with the HWBOT team to make this process easier and faster.
Today, we're launching our new streamlined submission process. Starting with 3DMark Time Spy, you can now submit scores to HWBOT with one click on 3dmark.com. We hope to extend this feature to other tests in the future.
How do I link my HWBOT account to my Futuremark account?
Connecting your HWBOT account is easy. If you don't have an HWBOT account, you can create one here.
- Sign in to 3dmark.com and go to the Settings page.
- Scroll down to the Connect HWBOT Account section.
- Enter your HWBOT username and password and click the Connect button.
How do I submit my 3DMark Time Spy scores to HWBOT?
Please note that you can only submit results that have passed our score validation checks.
- Open the result page for the 3DMark Time Spy score that you want to submit to HWBOT.
- In the top section, below the score, click on the Submit result to HWBOT link.
- Log in to the HWBOT page that opens.
- You can now add extra details to your result, for example, cooling information and hardware details.
- When you are finished, click the Submit benchmark result button to submit your score.
Test PCIe 4.0 bandwidth with 3DMark
June 25, 2019
New PCIe 4.0 test coming to 3DMark
June 11, 2019
PCMark 10 introduces a better way to test battery life
May 27, 2019
Now you can test PC performance with Microsoft Office apps in PCMark 10
May 27, 2019
New drivers enable ray tracing on NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics cards
April 11, 2019
Google Stadia tech demo: cloud-based multi-GPU rendering
March 19, 2019
3DMark is now available on China’s largest games portal
March 11, 2019
UL contributes ray tracing expertise to new book
March 7, 2019
Two new benchmarks coming to PCMark 10
February 25, 2019
3DMark adds DLSS performance test
February 4, 2019
3DMark Android v2.0.4589 update released
January 16, 2019
3DMark Port Royal ray tracing benchmark now available
January 8, 2019
Top overclockers set new records in 3DMark ray tracing benchmark
December 12, 2018
New trailer and release date for 3DMark Port Royal ray tracing benchmark
December 8, 2018
New ray tracing benchmark coming to 3DMark in January 2019
November 29, 2018