A new, easier way to submit your 3DMark scores to HWBOT
November 30, 2016
HWBOT is a popular community for competitive overclocking and benchmark leaderboards. Whether you are new to overclocking or an old hand, HWBOT is the place to go for overclocking contests, rankings, and esports.
Submitting 3DMark scores to HWBOT has traditionally involved manually copying over results, entering hardware details and uploading validation screenshots. For the past few weeks, we've been working with the HWBOT team to make this process easier and faster.
Today, we're launching our new streamlined submission process. Starting with 3DMark Time Spy, you can now submit scores to HWBOT with one click on 3dmark.com. We hope to extend this feature to other tests in the future.
How do I link my HWBOT account to my Futuremark account?
Connecting your HWBOT account is easy. If you don't have an HWBOT account, you can create one here.
- Sign in to 3dmark.com and go to the Settings page.
- Scroll down to the Connect HWBOT Account section.
- Enter your HWBOT username and password and click the Connect button.
How do I submit my 3DMark Time Spy scores to HWBOT?
Please note that you can only submit results that have passed our score validation checks.
- Open the result page for the 3DMark Time Spy score that you want to submit to HWBOT.
- In the top section, below the score, click on the Submit result to HWBOT link.
- Log in to the HWBOT page that opens.
- You can now add extra details to your result, for example, cooling information and hardware details.
- When you are finished, click the Submit benchmark result button to submit your score.
3DMark adds DLSS performance test
February 4, 2019
3DMark Android v2.0.4589 update released
January 16, 2019
3DMark Port Royal ray tracing benchmark now available
January 8, 2019
Top overclockers set new records in 3DMark ray tracing benchmark
December 12, 2018
New trailer and release date for 3DMark Port Royal ray tracing benchmark
December 8, 2018
New ray tracing benchmark coming to 3DMark in January 2019
November 29, 2018
OPPO promises changes after 3DMark delisting
October 31, 2018
UL delists Oppo phones with suspect benchmark scores
October 18, 2018
New 3DMark benchmark for DirectX 12 integrated graphics
October 8, 2018
Two new benchmarks coming to 3DMark
September 20, 2018
UL and Huawei issue joint statement about benchmark optimization
September 7, 2018
UL delists Huawei phones with suspect benchmark scores
September 6, 2018
Servermark VDI benchmark is now available
August 27, 2018
VRMark, the VR benchmark, now available on Android
June 14, 2018
We're moving to a new home on April 23
April 3, 2018