PCMark 8 v2.3.293 update released
November 27, 2014
A bug fix in this update means that scores from the Storage Consistency and Storage Adaptivity tests included in PCMark 8 Professional Edition may improve slightly on some hardware. Other benchmark scores are not affected.
- SystemInfo module updated to 4.32 for improved hardware compatibility.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Adobe After Effects test to fail.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Storage benchmark from running on dynamic disks, including stripes and mirrors.
Professional Edition only
- PDF report now includes details of the screen resolution and memory modules.
- Fixed a data alignment issue in the Storage Consistency test that could result in read-modify-write operations when a simple write was intended. Scores from this test may improve on devices previously affected by the bug.
- Added --custom command line option to enable the Storage Consistency test to be customized for selected use cases. See PCMark 8 Storage Consistency Customization Guide for details.
New ways to test Variable-Rate Shading with 3DMark
December 5, 2019
Test Variable-Rate Shading with 3DMark
August 26, 2019
Variable-Rate Shading test coming to 3DMark
July 18, 2019
Test PCIe 4.0 bandwidth with 3DMark
June 25, 2019
New PCIe 4.0 test coming to 3DMark
June 11, 2019
PCMark 10 introduces a better way to test battery life
May 27, 2019
Now you can test PC performance with Microsoft Office apps in PCMark 10
May 27, 2019
New drivers enable ray tracing on NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics cards
April 11, 2019
Google Stadia tech demo: cloud-based multi-GPU rendering
March 19, 2019
3DMark is now available on China’s largest games portal
March 11, 2019
UL contributes ray tracing expertise to new book
March 7, 2019
Two new benchmarks coming to PCMark 10
February 25, 2019
3DMark adds DLSS performance test
February 4, 2019
3DMark Android v2.0.4589 update released
January 16, 2019
3DMark Port Royal ray tracing benchmark now available
January 8, 2019