PCMark 8 v2.3.293 update released
November 27, 2014
A bug fix in this update means that scores from the Storage Consistency and Storage Adaptivity tests included in PCMark 8 Professional Edition may improve slightly on some hardware. Other benchmark scores are not affected.
- SystemInfo module updated to 4.32 for improved hardware compatibility.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Adobe After Effects test to fail.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Storage benchmark from running on dynamic disks, including stripes and mirrors.
Professional Edition only
- PDF report now includes details of the screen resolution and memory modules.
- Fixed a data alignment issue in the Storage Consistency test that could result in read-modify-write operations when a simple write was intended. Scores from this test may improve on devices previously affected by the bug.
- Added --custom command line option to enable the Storage Consistency test to be customized for selected use cases. See PCMark 8 Storage Consistency Customization Guide for details.
New drivers enable ray tracing on NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics cards
April 11, 2019
Google Stadia tech demo: cloud-based multi-GPU rendering
March 19, 2019
3DMark is now available on China’s largest games portal
March 11, 2019
UL contributes ray tracing expertise to new book
March 7, 2019
Two new benchmarks coming to PCMark 10
February 25, 2019
3DMark adds DLSS performance test
February 4, 2019
3DMark Android v2.0.4589 update released
January 16, 2019
3DMark Port Royal ray tracing benchmark now available
January 8, 2019
Top overclockers set new records in 3DMark ray tracing benchmark
December 12, 2018
New trailer and release date for 3DMark Port Royal ray tracing benchmark
December 8, 2018
New ray tracing benchmark coming to 3DMark in January 2019
November 29, 2018
OPPO promises changes after 3DMark delisting
October 31, 2018
UL delists Oppo phones with suspect benchmark scores
October 18, 2018
New 3DMark benchmark for DirectX 12 integrated graphics
October 8, 2018
Two new benchmarks coming to 3DMark
September 20, 2018