3DMark v1.4.828 update released (Windows)
December 1, 2014
This is a minor update. Benchmark scores are unaffected.
- SystemInfo module updated to 4.32 for improved hardware detection.
- Reduced hardware monitoring overhead (was already negligible).
- Product key is no longer visible on the Help tab unless you choose to reveal it.
- Fixed a memory access violation issue with Ice Storm and Cloud Gate that could occasionally cause crashes in stress testing scenarios.
- Letterboxed mode now retains 16:9 aspect ratio even when selecting a non-default Output Resolution on the Help tab.
Professional Edition only
- Fixed the "No outputs found on DXGI adapter" issue in the Command Line application affecting laptops with NVIDIA Optimus graphics switching technology.
- Fixed custom_x.3dmdef files to use the centred scaling mode by default.
- You can now change the scaling mode from a .3dmdef file and via command line.
New trailer and release date for 3DMark Port Royal ray tracing benchmark
December 8, 2018
New ray tracing benchmark coming to 3DMark in January 2019
November 29, 2018
OPPO promises changes after 3DMark delisting
October 31, 2018
UL delists Oppo phones with suspect benchmark scores
October 18, 2018
New 3DMark benchmark for DirectX 12 integrated graphics
October 8, 2018
Two new benchmarks coming to 3DMark
September 20, 2018
UL and Huawei issue joint statement about benchmark optimization
September 7, 2018
UL delists Huawei phones with suspect benchmark scores
September 6, 2018
Servermark VDI benchmark is now available
August 27, 2018
VRMark, the VR benchmark, now available on Android
June 14, 2018
We're moving to a new home on April 23
April 3, 2018
Watch our new DirectX Raytracing tech demo
March 21, 2018
New languages for 3DMark
December 20, 2017
New 3DMark Android app gives you more than a score
December 18, 2017
New Vulkan benchmark test for Android
December 18, 2017