3DMark v1.4.828 update released (Windows)
December 1, 2014
This is a minor update. Benchmark scores are unaffected.
- SystemInfo module updated to 4.32 for improved hardware detection.
- Reduced hardware monitoring overhead (was already negligible).
- Product key is no longer visible on the Help tab unless you choose to reveal it.
- Fixed a memory access violation issue with Ice Storm and Cloud Gate that could occasionally cause crashes in stress testing scenarios.
- Letterboxed mode now retains 16:9 aspect ratio even when selecting a non-default Output Resolution on the Help tab.
Professional Edition only
- Fixed the "No outputs found on DXGI adapter" issue in the Command Line application affecting laptops with NVIDIA Optimus graphics switching technology.
- Fixed custom_x.3dmdef files to use the centred scaling mode by default.
- You can now change the scaling mode from a .3dmdef file and via command line.
New ways to test Variable-Rate Shading with 3DMark
December 5, 2019
Test Variable-Rate Shading with 3DMark
August 26, 2019
Variable-Rate Shading test coming to 3DMark
July 18, 2019
Test PCIe 4.0 bandwidth with 3DMark
June 25, 2019
New PCIe 4.0 test coming to 3DMark
June 11, 2019
PCMark 10 introduces a better way to test battery life
May 27, 2019
Now you can test PC performance with Microsoft Office apps in PCMark 10
May 27, 2019
New drivers enable ray tracing on NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics cards
April 11, 2019
Google Stadia tech demo: cloud-based multi-GPU rendering
March 19, 2019
3DMark is now available on China’s largest games portal
March 11, 2019
UL contributes ray tracing expertise to new book
March 7, 2019
Two new benchmarks coming to PCMark 10
February 25, 2019
3DMark adds DLSS performance test
February 4, 2019
3DMark Android v2.0.4589 update released
January 16, 2019
3DMark Port Royal ray tracing benchmark now available
January 8, 2019