3DMark v1.4.828 update released (Windows)
December 1, 2014
This is a minor update. Benchmark scores are unaffected.
- SystemInfo module updated to 4.32 for improved hardware detection.
- Reduced hardware monitoring overhead (was already negligible).
- Product key is no longer visible on the Help tab unless you choose to reveal it.
- Fixed a memory access violation issue with Ice Storm and Cloud Gate that could occasionally cause crashes in stress testing scenarios.
- Letterboxed mode now retains 16:9 aspect ratio even when selecting a non-default Output Resolution on the Help tab.
Professional Edition only
- Fixed the "No outputs found on DXGI adapter" issue in the Command Line application affecting laptops with NVIDIA Optimus graphics switching technology.
- Fixed custom_x.3dmdef files to use the centred scaling mode by default.
- You can now change the scaling mode from a .3dmdef file and via command line.
New cross-platform benchmark for Android, iOS and Windows
October 15, 2020
Benchmark the AI performance of Android devices
September 21, 2020
Benchmark new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30-Series GPUs with 3DMark
September 17, 2020
Introducing Testdriver Cloud Edition—Easy benchmark automation
September 15, 2020
Benchmarks.ul.com is now available in German
July 9, 2020
UL Delists MediaTek-Powered Phones with Suspect Benchmark Scores
April 15, 2020
PCMark 10 Storage Benchmarks add new language support
February 20, 2020
PCMark 10 benchmark shows performance improvement with new Microsoft Edge browser
February 6, 2020
3DMark is now available in Traditional Chinese
January 21, 2020
Announcing end of support for 3DMark 11, PCMark 7, Powermark, 3DMark Cloud Gate, and 3DMark Ice Storm
December 19, 2019
Test SSD performance with new PCMark 10 Storage Benchmarks
December 11, 2019
New ways to test Variable-Rate Shading with 3DMark
December 5, 2019
Test Variable-Rate Shading with 3DMark
August 26, 2019
Variable-Rate Shading test coming to 3DMark
July 18, 2019
Test PCIe 4.0 bandwidth with 3DMark
June 25, 2019