3DMark v1.4.828 update released (Windows)
December 1, 2014
This is a minor update. Benchmark scores are unaffected.
- SystemInfo module updated to 4.32 for improved hardware detection.
- Reduced hardware monitoring overhead (was already negligible).
- Product key is no longer visible on the Help tab unless you choose to reveal it.
- Fixed a memory access violation issue with Ice Storm and Cloud Gate that could occasionally cause crashes in stress testing scenarios.
- Letterboxed mode now retains 16:9 aspect ratio even when selecting a non-default Output Resolution on the Help tab.
Professional Edition only
- Fixed the "No outputs found on DXGI adapter" issue in the Command Line application affecting laptops with NVIDIA Optimus graphics switching technology.
- Fixed custom_x.3dmdef files to use the centred scaling mode by default.
- You can now change the scaling mode from a .3dmdef file and via command line.
3DMark NVIDIA DLSS feature test adds DLSS 3 support.
October 19, 2022
3DMark Speed Way is now available
October 12, 2022
3DMark Speed Way is launching on October 12.
October 10, 2022
New 3DMark feature test for Intel XeSS.
October 5, 2022
New UL Procyon Battery Life Benchmark for Windows PCs
June 30, 2022
Peek inside the 3DMark Speed Way graphics engine
March 24, 2022
Introducing the Build & Benchmark bundle
March 3, 2022
Get ready for 3DMark Speed Way
February 28, 2022
New languages for 3DMark and an improved Storage Benchmark result screen
December 10, 2021
3DMark adds new SSD benchmark for gamers
November 10, 2021
Benchmark PC performance with Microsoft Office apps
October 4, 2021
UL benchmarks are ready for Windows 11
September 29, 2021
3DMark update adds new Steam achievements, trading cards, and more!
September 27, 2021
Reduce the risk of data loss with Testdriver Storage Health Test
August 26, 2021
Experience DirectX 12 Ultimate with 3DMark
August 25, 2021