PCMark 10 v1.0.1403 update released
November 13, 2017
Today we released a minor update for PCMark 10 that improves the PDF result report feature and fixes a few minor bugs. Benchmarks scores are not affected.
- SystemInfo module updated to 5.3.629 for improved compatibility with the latest hardware.
- Fixed an issue with the Web Browsing video workload not starting in some cases.
- Fixed an issue with the Web Browsing workload not starting when running on a proxy server.
- Improved logging for the App Start-up, Spreadsheets, Writing, and Web Browsing workloads.
Professional Edition only
- You can now customize the PDF result report with your own logo.
- Added hardware monitoring graphs to the PDF result report.
- Subscores from PCMark 10 Extended benchmark runs are now included in PDF and XML result reports.
- Fixed the "--clean-temporary-files" command line option.
- Added a new command line setting "tempdir" for overriding the default location for the workloads' temporary files.
How to get the latest version
To update to the latest version, open PCMark 10 and follow the prompts on the Home screen. If you bought or downloaded PCMark 10 from Steam you will get the latest updates automatically.
Reduce the risk of data loss with Testdriver Storage Health Test
August 26, 2021
Experience DirectX 12 Ultimate with 3DMark
August 25, 2021
New CPU benchmarks for gamers and overclockers
June 24, 2021
New security and reporting features in Testdriver Cloud Edition
May 25, 2021
PCMark for Android adds new Work 3.0 benchmark with 64-bit support
May 12, 2021
New 3DMark benchmark for Windows, macOS, iOS and Android
May 3, 2021
New 3DMark test measures mesh shader performance
February 11, 2021
Announcing end of support for PCMark 8, 3DMark Sky Diver, and VRMark for Android benchmarks
December 16, 2020
Easy PC health monitoring for IT professionals
December 3, 2020
New benchmarks from UL help content creators choose a PC
November 30, 2020
Enhancing 3DMark benchmark results with game performance data
November 25, 2020
New 3DMark test measures pure ray-tracing performance
November 2, 2020
New cross-platform benchmark for Android, iOS and Windows
October 15, 2020
Benchmark the AI performance of Android devices
September 21, 2020
Benchmark new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30-Series GPUs with 3DMark
September 17, 2020