PCMark 10 v1.0.1403 update released
November 13, 2017
Today we released a minor update for PCMark 10 that improves the PDF result report feature and fixes a few minor bugs. Benchmarks scores are not affected.
- SystemInfo module updated to 5.3.629 for improved compatibility with the latest hardware.
- Fixed an issue with the Web Browsing video workload not starting in some cases.
- Fixed an issue with the Web Browsing workload not starting when running on a proxy server.
- Improved logging for the App Start-up, Spreadsheets, Writing, and Web Browsing workloads.
Professional Edition only
- You can now customize the PDF result report with your own logo.
- Added hardware monitoring graphs to the PDF result report.
- Subscores from PCMark 10 Extended benchmark runs are now included in PDF and XML result reports.
- Fixed the "--clean-temporary-files" command line option.
- Added a new command line setting "tempdir" for overriding the default location for the workloads' temporary files.
How to get the latest version
To update to the latest version, open PCMark 10 and follow the prompts on the Home screen. If you bought or downloaded PCMark 10 from Steam you will get the latest updates automatically.
Google Stadia tech demo: cloud-based multi-GPU rendering
March 19, 2019
3DMark is now available on China’s largest games portal
March 11, 2019
UL contributes ray tracing expertise to new book
March 7, 2019
Two new benchmarks coming to PCMark 10
February 25, 2019
3DMark adds DLSS performance test
February 4, 2019
3DMark Android v2.0.4589 update released
January 16, 2019
3DMark Port Royal ray tracing benchmark now available
January 8, 2019
Top overclockers set new records in 3DMark ray tracing benchmark
December 12, 2018
New trailer and release date for 3DMark Port Royal ray tracing benchmark
December 8, 2018
New ray tracing benchmark coming to 3DMark in January 2019
November 29, 2018
OPPO promises changes after 3DMark delisting
October 31, 2018
UL delists Oppo phones with suspect benchmark scores
October 18, 2018
New 3DMark benchmark for DirectX 12 integrated graphics
October 8, 2018
Two new benchmarks coming to 3DMark
September 20, 2018
UL and Huawei issue joint statement about benchmark optimization
September 7, 2018