PCMark 10 v1.0.1403 update released
November 13, 2017
Today we released a minor update for PCMark 10 that improves the PDF result report feature and fixes a few minor bugs. Benchmarks scores are not affected.
- SystemInfo module updated to 5.3.629 for improved compatibility with the latest hardware.
- Fixed an issue with the Web Browsing video workload not starting in some cases.
- Fixed an issue with the Web Browsing workload not starting when running on a proxy server.
- Improved logging for the App Start-up, Spreadsheets, Writing, and Web Browsing workloads.
Professional Edition only
- You can now customize the PDF result report with your own logo.
- Added hardware monitoring graphs to the PDF result report.
- Subscores from PCMark 10 Extended benchmark runs are now included in PDF and XML result reports.
- Fixed the "--clean-temporary-files" command line option.
- Added a new command line setting "tempdir" for overriding the default location for the workloads' temporary files.
How to get the latest version
To update to the latest version, open PCMark 10 and follow the prompts on the Home screen. If you bought or downloaded PCMark 10 from Steam you will get the latest updates automatically.
Benchmark new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30-Series GPUs with 3DMark
September 17, 2020
Introducing Testdriver Cloud Edition—Easy benchmark automation
September 15, 2020
Benchmarks.ul.com is now available in German
July 9, 2020
UL Delists MediaTek-Powered Phones with Suspect Benchmark Scores
April 15, 2020
PCMark 10 Storage Benchmarks add new language support
February 20, 2020
PCMark 10 benchmark shows performance improvement with new Microsoft Edge browser
February 6, 2020
3DMark is now available in Traditional Chinese
January 21, 2020
Announcing end of support for 3DMark 11, PCMark 7, Powermark, 3DMark Cloud Gate, and 3DMark Ice Storm
December 19, 2019
Test SSD performance with new PCMark 10 Storage Benchmarks
December 11, 2019
New ways to test Variable-Rate Shading with 3DMark
December 5, 2019
Test Variable-Rate Shading with 3DMark
August 26, 2019
Variable-Rate Shading test coming to 3DMark
July 18, 2019
Test PCIe 4.0 bandwidth with 3DMark
June 25, 2019
New PCIe 4.0 test coming to 3DMark
June 11, 2019
PCMark 10 introduces a better way to test battery life
May 27, 2019