PCMark 10 v1.0.1403 update released
November 13, 2017
Today we released a minor update for PCMark 10 that improves the PDF result report feature and fixes a few minor bugs. Benchmarks scores are not affected.
- SystemInfo module updated to 5.3.629 for improved compatibility with the latest hardware.
- Fixed an issue with the Web Browsing video workload not starting in some cases.
- Fixed an issue with the Web Browsing workload not starting when running on a proxy server.
- Improved logging for the App Start-up, Spreadsheets, Writing, and Web Browsing workloads.
Professional Edition only
- You can now customize the PDF result report with your own logo.
- Added hardware monitoring graphs to the PDF result report.
- Subscores from PCMark 10 Extended benchmark runs are now included in PDF and XML result reports.
- Fixed the "--clean-temporary-files" command line option.
- Added a new command line setting "tempdir" for overriding the default location for the workloads' temporary files.
How to get the latest version
To update to the latest version, open PCMark 10 and follow the prompts on the Home screen. If you bought or downloaded PCMark 10 from Steam you will get the latest updates automatically.
3DMark is now available in Traditional Chinese
January 21, 2020
Announcing end of support for 3DMark 11, PCMark 7, Powermark, 3DMark Cloud Gate, and 3DMark Ice Storm
December 19, 2019
Test SSD performance with new PCMark 10 Storage Benchmarks
December 11, 2019
New ways to test Variable-Rate Shading with 3DMark
December 5, 2019
Test Variable-Rate Shading with 3DMark
August 26, 2019
Variable-Rate Shading test coming to 3DMark
July 18, 2019
Test PCIe 4.0 bandwidth with 3DMark
June 25, 2019
New PCIe 4.0 test coming to 3DMark
June 11, 2019
PCMark 10 introduces a better way to test battery life
May 27, 2019
Now you can test PC performance with Microsoft Office apps in PCMark 10
May 27, 2019
New drivers enable ray tracing on NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics cards
April 11, 2019
Google Stadia tech demo: cloud-based multi-GPU rendering
March 19, 2019
3DMark is now available on China’s largest games portal
March 11, 2019
UL contributes ray tracing expertise to new book
March 7, 2019
Two new benchmarks coming to PCMark 10
February 25, 2019